Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
CISabroad January Great Cities: Rome, Paris, London, Prague
London, United Kingdom; Paris, France; Prague, Czech Republic; Rome, Italy (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||Center for International Studies|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Hostel / Hotel|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Communications, Culture, European Studies, Geography, Literature|
|Eligible Class Status:||1-Freshman, 2-Sophmore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior|
Make the most of your winter break by traveling all around Europe. Spend time in Rome, Aix en Provence/Marseille, Paris, Prague, and London while earning academic credit for your university back home. Gain a deeper insight into everything that Europe has to offer.
Here are some things to expect while on this unique program:
- Backpacking Europe– Have you always wanted to backpack and see everything in Europe, but never had the time? Now's your chance to explore the best that Europe has to offer while on your winter break.
- Explore wonderful cities - All of the cities we visit are well-known and beautiful, full of rich history and culture. Snap photos of the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben, all in one day.
- Focus on gaining academic credit – Take classes based on what you need to transfer back for academic credit. Courses are taught by professionals in the field and combine an on-site aspect to the traditional classroom setting.
Experience a wide range of European cultures while backpacking around. Visit four countries and six cities in the next few weeks including Rome, Paris, Aix en Provence, London, and Prague.
- Get ahead academically during your winter break
- Experiential learning on-site and outside the classroom
- On-site support services with English speakers
- Study under world-renowned professors
- Visit six cities in 16 days