Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
CISabroad Summer in Business and Economics, Prague
Prague, Czech Republic (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||Center for International Studies|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment (shared)|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Areas of Study:||Business, Economics, International Business, International Studies, Marketing|
Summer in Business and Economics, Prague is a perfect blend of academics, social activities, and rich cultural opportunities. Spend your summer studying Central and East European economies and culture while living in one of Europe's most beautiful, historic cities.
Get excited about:
- A compelling European capital – Prague has always been a major tourist destination, and it’s no wonder. The city boasts thrilling history, magnificent architecture, a thriving nightlife, and a dynamic arts scene.
Academically-focused summer program – While focusing on Central and East European economies, you’ll gain a true international perspective when you study in Prague.
- Vibrant campus life – The International Student Office, in conjunction with the “Buddy System,” plans all kinds of activities that get you truly involved on campus and in your new city. Activities include a language exchange, parties, domestic and international trips, and sports.
Summer in Business and Economics, Prague takes place at the University of Economics. The University has developed a unique program specifically for international visitors. It lets you experience the dynamic conditions in Central Europe through the professional insights and instruction of native Czech professors and business professionals. Courses are available in business practicalities, politics, and business communication. Summer in Business and Economics, Prague offers one 4-week summer session.
There are many reasons to study with CISabroad on this program, but here are a few of the key highlights that make this program unique.
- Gain a solid understanding of economics in Central Europe when you study in Prague
- Live with other international students in University-run residence halls
- Easy access to other European countries
- Robust orientation program
- Vibrant campus community with weekly activities for all students
- Live in one of Europe’s most beautiful capital cities!