Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
CISabroad European Experience: England, Ireland, and Spain
Barcelona, Spain; Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||Center for International Studies|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2018||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Language of Instruction:||English, Spanish||Housing Options:||Apartment (shared), Dormitory, Homestay, Hostel / Hotel|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Areas of Study:||Art, Art History, Business, Culture, English, Film, History, Humanities, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish|
Travel in Europe and spend 10 weeks studying and traveling in England, Ireland, and Spain!
European Experience: England, Ireland, and Spain is the ideal way to not only boost your academic studies a full semester ahead, but also see 3 beautiful, historic European countries. You'll fall in love with them!
European Experience: England, Ireland, and Spain will satisfy culture, history, architecture, and language buffs as much as the first-time traveler. You will study at a London university, explore Ireland, and immerse yourself in Spanish language all in one summer. It's the best of study abroad combined into one program!
- Live with British and international students in residence halls
- Choose from such diverse course offerings as international studies,literature, history, culture, cinema, and math
- Find out what life is like in a small, fun university town in the heart of England
- Study in the heart of London and check out Big Ben, Parliament, Oxford Street, the London Eye, and more!
- Travel throughout Ireland with fellow classmates and your professors
- Try the local languages of Gaelic and Catalan to really fit in
- Immerse yourself in Spanish in Barcelona
- Fall in love with vibrant Barcelona, with its tapas, Ramblas pedestrian zone, and Catalan nationalism
- Learn Spanish through an intensive language course available at any level
- Take courses in English in history, art, culture, sports, and more in Barcelona
- Earn 15 credits in 10 weeks while seeing the best of Europe
Want more info? Get it here: http://www.cisabroad.com/summer-study-abroad/multi-country/european-experience--england--ireland--and-spain
Ready to pack your bags? Apply today! http://www.cisabroad.com/apply-now