Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Victoria University of Wellington
Wellington, New Zealand (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||12/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment (shared), Dormitory, Student Responsibility|
|Minimum GPA:||2.7||Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Asian Studies, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Chinese, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminology, Drama, Ecology, Economics, Education, English, Environmental Studies, Film, French, Geography, History, Italian, Japanese, Maori Studies, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Social Policy & Administration, Sociology, Spanish, Women's Studies|
|Language Courses Offered:||Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
Study Abroad in NEW ZEALAND with IFSA
Victoria University of Wellington
About the Program
Nestled in the heart of New Zealand's hilly capital city is a vibrant campus with an award-winning International leadership program. Here not only will you be encouraged academically but you will find yourself living in a diverse, artsy, cosmopolitan city home to more cafés and bars per capita than even New York City.
Wellington is the capital city and second most populous urban area in New Zealand. A vibrant, cosmopolitan city located at the south-western tip of the North Island.
- Live and learn in a compact, cosmopolitan and vibrant academic setting
- Business students study at an AACSB accredited business program
- Participate in the Victoria International Leadership Program (VILP), an academically-oriented extracurricular program focused on themes of international leadership, cross-cultural communication, global connectedness and sustainability—the first program of its kind in New Zealand
- An active student union and more than 90 cultural, social and athletic clubs to choose from
- Get to know local students through the International Buddy Programme
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our Victoria University program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and internship information (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278