Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
IFSA- University of Queensland
Brisbane, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2019||12/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment (shared), Dormitory, Student Responsibility|
|Minimum GPA:||2.9||Areas of Study:||Aboriginal Studies, American Studies, Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Asian Studies, Biochemistry, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Criminology, Drama, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, French, Geography, German, Greek Language, History, Journalism, Law, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Music, Peace & Conflict Studies, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Russian, Sciences, Sociology, Spanish, Women's Studies, Zoology|
|Language Courses Offered:||English, French, German, Greek, Russian, Spanish|
Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
University of Queensland
About the Program
This program offers you access to over 120 of UQ's student clubs and societies and amazing athletic facilities, all less than three miles from the center of dynamic Brisbane, Australia's third largest city. UQ is a comprehensive research institution with over 40 specialist teaching and research centers, including Australia's largest university marine research station on the Great Barrier Reef.
Brisbane is the state capitol of Queensland and is the third largest city in Australia. A subtropical climate with 283 days of sunshine each year, more than any other Australian city.
- Offers a great variety of subjects to study to meet your needs with more than 4,000 courses in 400 programs of study
- Near the city center of Brisbane with excellent transportation and access to attractions like botanical gardens, museums and more.
- A member of Australia's prestigious Group of Eight leading research universities
- More than 100 student clubs and societies provide you with numerous ways to engage with local students
- Amazing athletic facilities at UQ Sport venues, including a 50-meter pool, an Olympic-standard track, tennis and squash courts, cardio and weights gyms, playing fields and sports medicine center; plus great rowing, biking and running along riverside paths
- Nine globally-recognized research institutes and more than 100 specialist research centers, including Australia's largest marine research station on the Great Barrier Reef
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our University of Queensland program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278