Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
IFSA- University of Kent
Canterbury, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2019||12/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment (shared), Dormitory, Student Responsibility|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Areas of Study:||American Studies, Anthropology, Art History, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Classical Studies, Computer Science, Drama, Economics, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, Film, French, German, Greek Language, History, Italian, Law, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Social Policy & Administration, Sociology, Spanish|
|Language Courses Offered:||English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of Kent
About the Program
At the University of Kent, a self-contained campus in historic Canterbury provides a quaint backdrop to a cultured, intellectual semester abroad. Live and learn with Kent's diverse student body as you interact in classes, student clubs and societies, and your residential college or flat.
With two thousand years of history in one location, Canterbury is home to one of the most historic and important cathedrals in England. Cobblestoned streets, ancient pubs. unique restaurants and cultural attractions make this the perfect location for a student traveler!
- A diverse student population with an international flavor and strong ties to Europe enhance Kent's reputation as the "U.K.'s European university"
- Study on a hilltop campus with panoramic views of the cathedral, city, farmlands and villages in the surrounding countryside
- Enjoy a great arts scene, including drama, film and music of all kinds, as well as on-campus cafés, bars, restaurants and nightclub
- An active student union and more than 100 student clubs and societies as well as sports halls for many more athletic activities allow you to interact with local students
- Live and learn on a campus environment close to London, with some of the best teaching faculty in the U.K.
- Study a wide variety of subjects, including architecture
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Kent program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278