Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
IFSA- University of the Arts London, Summer
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2020||03/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment (shared)|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Areas of Study:||Communications, Dance, Drama, Fashion Design, Fine Arts|
|Eligible Class Status:||2-Sophmore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of the Arts London, Summer
About the Program
Europe's largest university for art, design, fashion, and communications is a great choice for any aspiring artist. Choose a three-week program to explore a topic intensely. You'll work closely with faculty who are active artists, designers and communications professionals, in the studio or in classes. IFSA offers the 3-week courses in Session One (July). Students will not be able to take classes in Session Two (late July-early August). If a course has two sets of dates listed on the UAL website, plan to attend the first session.
London is one of the largest cities of the world, a multicultural society brought to life by the cuisines and perspectives of its citizens from around the world.
- Study at Europe's largest specialist arts and design university, made up of six prestigious colleges
- The London College of Fashion Program features a five-day trip to Paris, which includes visits to museums, galleries, churches, food markets, designer boutiques, department stores, shopping districts and major sights
- Courses are designed around studio based/practical workshops and lectures/seminars
IFSA Scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our University of the Arts, Summer program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278