Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
IFSA- City, University of London
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2021||10/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment (shared), Dormitory, Student Responsibility|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Areas of Study:||Business, Computer Science, Criminology, Culture, Economics, Engineering, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Journalism, Law, Math/Statistics, Music, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish|
|Language Courses Offered:||Spanish||Eligible Class Status:||2-Sophmore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND
City University of London
About the Program
Calling all entrepreneurs! Whether you're a start-up wunderkind or want to use your business-savvy in an existing enterprise, City is the perfect place to hone your skills. You'll thrive in a responsive, flexible environment that has close ties to business and the professional world.
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. The city has many remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, and intellectual offerings and has a diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken.
- The university has strong ties to London's historical and financial center, known as The City; the university chancellor is the Lord Mayor of London
- Participate in IFSA's exclusive Exploring Community & Culture program in London
- Enjoy an active students' union that offers a range of social facilities and a variety of athletic, social, and cultural clubs and societies
- Excellent location for Business and STEM students (AACSB International accredited business school)
- Live and learn in London, one the world's preeminent cities
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the City University of London program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278