Pittsburg State University
Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Chilean Universities Program, Santiago
Santiago, Chile (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||12/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Language of Instruction:||Spanish||Housing Options:||Homestay|
|Minimum GPA:||2.75||Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Business, Communications, Dance, Economics, Engineering, Fine Arts, Geography, History, Journalism, Latin American Studies, Law, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Spanish|
|Language Courses Offered:||Spanish||Eligible Class Status:||3-Junior, 4-Senior|
Study Abroad in CHILE with IFSA
Chilean Universities Program,Santiago
About the Program
Mix and match classes from among Latin America's top universities for business, history, sociology (and more) during the day, while taking in a vibrant modern art scene by night. Want to be part of the cafe culture while working on research: You'll find yourself at home in Santiago!
Santiago is the economic and cultural heart of Chile, comprised of 31 comunas, each of which is like a small city with its own personality, mayor and city council. Students will enjoy, beautiful parks and green spaces, theater and music, museums and festivals in this lovely city.
- Create your own academic focus by mixing-and-matching courses at the following universities: Universidad Católica Argentina, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Universidad del Salvador and Universidad Torcuato Di Tella
- Invaluable access to leading organizations, experts in your field of study, and academic resources, including archives of research
- Integrated university classes with local degree-seeking students
- All classes taught in Spanish by Argentine university professors
- Extensive volunteer opportunities with local NGOs and social service organizations
- Fieldwork experiences available for credit through specialized assignments
- Option to participate in IFSA's Exploring Community & Culture program
- Engage with the community through an excursion to Colonia and Uruguay
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Chilean Universities program Santiago, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278